Livequaria stinks

  • Thread starter Thread starter tmcca
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

tmcca

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 10, 2018
Messages
359
Reaction score
126
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
My shipment was supposed to be on Tuesday (July 28th) and I clearly told them, I can only accept shipment on Tuesday. Tuesday went and I asked them can they ship following Monday for Tuesday (August 4th delivery). They shipped it on Wed for Thursday early morning. I was unable to get it till late at night all livestock was dead. I got credit and did another order. Same thing but this time the order said wasnt shipped. Like why even ask for ship date?
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 46.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new