Reefcreators.com

Wayofthereef

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 21, 2021
Messages
223
Reaction score
152
Location
Fresno
What state or country do you live in
California
Hello, I just wanted to warn you guys about reefcreators.com. i made a purchase with these guys at the end of may and they took my funds but never sent my items. They set up a shipping lable but never fullfilled it. Haven't reponded to multiple email attempts.. Just ghosted, stay away grom this site there are plenty others, thought Id support a small business but I payed for that mistake and wanted to warn the community so you guys didn't make the same mistake.
 
  • Like
Reactions: IKD
Hello, I just wanted to warn you guys about reefcreators.com. i made a purchase with these guys at the end of may and they took my funds but never sent my items. They set up a shipping lable but never fullfilled it. Haven't reponded to multiple email attempts.. Just ghosted, stay away grom this site there are plenty others, thought Id support a small business but I payed for that mistake and wanted to warn the community so you guys didn't make the same mistake.
Same thing happened to me. I kept after them, gave a day to where I didn’t have product v I was going to charge back through the bank.

Had the stuff I ordered in 5 days
 
This also happened to me a while back, I call them and email them everyday. He finally responded back saying his kiln burn down or caught fire ...
I finally got my order a month later.

Never using his business again.
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.7%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 10 26.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.3%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new