Reefer 170 off to a good start?

BernieBernard

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 20, 2019
Messages
3
Reaction score
3
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking for any and all feedback on my aqua scape on my Reefer 170. Thank you.

IMG_2377.jpeg


IMG_2378.jpeg


IMG_2380.jpeg


IMG_2381.jpeg


IMG_2382.jpeg


IMG_2383.jpeg


IMG_2384.jpeg
 
Have you done a build thread? I love to read build threads. I dont think one can ask what your asking. Its all a matter of personal preference. Me personally, the smaller the tank, the smaller the rock pieces.

If I had your exact rock, I would have busted them up into smaller pieces and glued them into a different structure. While someone else would do something totally different. This is my reefer 170..... still cycling

20190219_130241.jpg
 
Looking for any and all feedback on my aqua scape on my Reefer 170. Thank you.

IMG_2377.jpeg


IMG_2378.jpeg


IMG_2380.jpeg


IMG_2381.jpeg


IMG_2382.jpeg


IMG_2383.jpeg


IMG_2384.jpeg
It looks beautiful Bernie, especially the aquascape, very nice indeed!

And welcome to R2R it’s great to have you with us!
 
I've settled on this scape. Next up I need to get all these cords under control! In case anyone is interested in what equipment I have started with here is the list. Any and all comments and feedback are welcome.
Red Sea Reefer 170 Deluxe with AI Hydra Twenty Six
Varios 2 return pump
Tunze ATO
MP 10
Nyos Quantum Skimmer 120
Neo Therm Cobalt 150 heater
Marcos Rock

7Xt1mRv4SSm1wQt4O4UALA.jpg


Ave%WrpfScyDR4jqmYNC6g.jpg


AFgVAcGpTRa4a9Jd91fK6A.jpg


JOWMvPAmRLqTe4DD73rQhA.jpg


LPnHiTmcRMCJsM2mLbKehA.jpg
 
Looks good. I can't wait to see all kinds of growth on the rock.
IMG_20190105_202102_01.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 24.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new