Reefer 425 stocking suggestions

Crabby48

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’d love to hunt down a P. bellae, and recently got a tank the right length for M. choati.
If only haha!
They been around a bunch this year. I think live aquaria is getting them in soon. I don’t like them though. Funny how it’s harder for you to get stuff over there.

I turned one down this year and it was at cost. Just couldn’t pull the trigger because it’s more then I’m willing to spend for one

Crabby48

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sucks for you that WWC had a bunch. Not that it would be of use to you.
To be honest you are disrespecting very knowledge friends and it’s obvious you don’t have the knowledge. Why you hear bust on these people. It’s why I and many people aren’t around to help. You now are taking thing I said to you and using it on I can’t think and don’t have a clue about anything

@ReefSquad can we get this **** down

Wrassefan78

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
To be honest you are disrespecting very knowledge friends and it’s obvious you don’t have the knowledge. Why you hear bust on these people. It’s why I and many people aren’t around to help. You now are taking thing I said to you and using it on I can’t think and don’t have a clue about anything

@ReefSquad can we get this **** down

Yet you try to talk down to me. Not going to happen. Sounds like you have no idea what you’re talking about either. You spout nonsense as if it’s facts. You’re an elitist which is why nobody helps anymore. Exactly why people left reef central.

Crabby48

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yet you try to talk down to me. Not going to happen. Sounds like you have no idea what you’re talking about either. You spout nonsense as if it’s facts.
You edited you post to me. Yup r2r has eyes. Also disrespected everyone else here that tried to help so yes. I was being nice trust me

Wrassefan78

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You edited you post to me. Yup r2r has eyes. Also disrespected everyone else here that tried to help so yes. I was being nice trust me

Are you saying I can’t think and yourself are the only ones here? Kinda of self centered don’t you think? Not surprised though given your thought process. Don’t worry I was being nice as well.

Crabby48

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’d love to hunt down a P. bellae, and recently got a tank the right length for M. choati.
If only haha!
Come vist me I’ll send you home with my male choats. Medium is starting to finish transition and the male is going to killer her. I’ll replace with one more tiny if I can get the male a home

Last edited:

Crabby48

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are you saying I can’t think and yourself are the only ones here? Kinda of self centered don’t you think? Not surprised though given your thought process. Don’t worry I was being nice as well.
Don’t forget saltyt. Find someone hear with more knowledge. For that matter it’s hard to beat her anywhere. And no there are more people but not here

Wrassefan78

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Don’t forget saltyt. Find someone hear with more knowledge. For that matter it’s hard to beat her anywhere. And no there are more people but not here

So because I said, “the data set isn’t big enough”, that’s disrespectful?

Nobody here said she’s isn’t a wealth of knowledge. However, just because you’re a wealth of knowledge doesn’t mean you can’t disagree. That’s called science.

Wrassefan78

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Nobody here said she’s isn’t a wealth of knowledge. However, just because you’re a wealth of knowledge doesn’t mean you can’t disagree. Anyways let’s move on. Or I’m sure I’ll be banned.

Crabby48

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Nobody here said she’s isn’t a wealth of knowledge. However, just because you’re a wealth of knowledge doesn’t mean you can’t disagree. That’s called science.
Not playing with you. It’s more then that and science isn’t always facts. I can prove info I talk and can prove most data wrong even fish base. There is many things missing to gain the info and it’s all outdated. Much of the info is from people like me and others. I don’t know much but had a lot of wrasse.
we have no problem speaking the truth and some is opinions but in your thread we are talking facts

I’m not trying to argue with this reply just trying to help.

Wrassefan78

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not playing with you. It’s more then that and science isn’t always facts. I can prove info I talk and can prove most data wrong even fish base. There is many things missing to gain the info and it’s all outdated. Much of the info is from people like me and others. I don’t know much but had a lot of wrasse.
we have no problem speaking the truth and some is opinions but in your thread we are talking facts

I’m not trying to argue with this reply just trying to help.

Fair enough I can concede that some of my knowledge on this fish is limited. I’ve kept wrasses for a long time. Not with my current build but in the past with my 120. I think I had at least 12 different wrasse species. However, none were the half banded flasher wrasse.

Crabby48

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Fair enough I can concede that some of my knowledge on this fish is limited. I’ve kept wrasses for a long time. Not with my current build but in the past with my 120. I think I had at least 12 different wrasse species. However, none were the half banded flasher wrasse.
I saw you been a member far longer then I been in the hobby. I’m sure we all can learn from you too.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 53 84.1%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 4 6.3%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 4.8%
Back