Reefer 425 stocking suggestions

i cant think

Wrasse Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I understand no official data is on this fish however, what should be saying something is if the specimens in captivity are all around the same 6 inch size then that should be saying something about the size of the fish not being a max of 4 inches.

Bells flasher wrasse has been available for the last 6 months. You got to do a better job searching.

What are you talking about dude. All these have been available this year. Maybe get yourself a new supplier.
Unfortunately it’s not as easy for me as it is for you guys in America.
In the UK we only have one supplier (TMC) and they don’t get many rare fish in unless they’re specifically ordered.
If we had different suppliers I’d definitely try to find one to hunt down some of the rarer fish I miss owning or want to own.

The only thing I can contribute recently is if you want a tiger pyge add it last.
this is definitely useful to someone I’m sure! Information gets passed around this hobby and it’s hard to tell what is right from what is wrong. Often times it’s the information that is kept quiet that can be the correct information that needs to be said (I mean, in the wrasses it’s things like Sixlines being nasty but they are good if in the correct environment).

Wrassefan78

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hope that didn’t go horrible. Sometimes it works both ways to. I got a couple like that also. One being a Borbonius taking wrasse out. Go figure. Turn evil once it got to 3 1/2”.

Unfortunately, he killed two of my wrasses in one night. He’s even gone after my powder blue. Never had one that was crazy enough to do that.

They definitely have a switch. Those are some of my favorite anthias after the ventralis.

i cant think

Wrasse Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Unfortunately, he killed two of my wrasses in one night. He’s even gone after my powder blue. Never had one that was crazy enough to do that.

They definitely have a switch. Those are some of my favorite anthias after the ventralis.
Man, it’s a pain when a fish goes rogue.
Hopefully you haven’t lost many fish after that though.

Wrassefan78

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

No, just the two I mentioned. I think I’ll have to put the tiger pyge in a acclimation container. I have one other dwarf angel in my sump. Was just waiting on the container to get here. Fortunately, the tiger pyge is not the smartest and is not afraid of the net.

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 27 81.8%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Other

Votes: 2 6.1%
Back