reefer getting back at it after 15 years

DBFL303

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So first post here, hello all. I am unsure if these posts are going out. I swear I asked a question about lighting and posted but don't see any posts under posts. Am I looking in the wrong spot? Trying to not double post same thing. Happy to be here and see you all under the surface!!

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0

Mogwai

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So first post here, hello all. I am unsure if these posts are going out. I swear I asked a question about lighting and posted but don't see any posts under posts. Am I looking in the wrong spot? Trying to not double post same thing. Happy to be here and see you all under the surface!!
Welcome!!!

gibbers

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome back to the hobby. I’m in the same boat after about the same amount of time. Hoping to fill my tank in the coming weeks

Mark Whitaker

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome back! I just joined too, so I’m not sure about how to find things yet.

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Welcome! Glad you joined.

Have you considered starting your build thread? I found its a great place to document my tank's evolution for myself. I started tank first then joined, so I'm still finding myself going back collecting pictures & updating historically as well as current state. Once you create your first post in your thread and link it to your account, they will give you build badge (look left, under my ID)

This might help you find people local to you:

This is likely where you put your lighting question, but keep in mind that lighting is a harder, more niche area than 'Meet and Greet' where friendly people hang out to say "Hello!"

This is a good reference book type online article I still review:

jsker

Reefing is all about the adventure
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, welcome to R2R!! and back to the hobby

I swear I asked a question about lighting and posted but don't see any posts under posts.

his is likely where you put your lighting question, but keep in mind that lighting is a harder, more niche area than 'Meet and Greet' where friendly people hang out to say "Hello!"
@Fish Think Pink has some good suggested links. Incase you did not see the link I quoted the link for the Lighting forum. I you have questions please feel free to reach out.

Ingenuity against algae: Do you use DIY methods for controlling nuisance algae?

• I have used DIY methods for controlling algae.

Votes: 34 48.6%
  • I use commercial methods for controlling algae, but never DIY methods.

Votes: 13 18.6%
  • I have not used commercial or DIY methods for controlling algae.

Votes: 17 24.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 8.6%
Back