reefer getting back at it after 15 years

DBFL303

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 7, 2022
Messages
8
Reaction score
28
Location
Longmont
What state or country do you live in
Colorado
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So first post here, hello all. I am unsure if these posts are going out. I swear I asked a question about lighting and posted but don't see any posts under posts. Am I looking in the wrong spot? Trying to not double post same thing. Happy to be here and see you all under the surface!!
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
So first post here, hello all. I am unsure if these posts are going out. I swear I asked a question about lighting and posted but don't see any posts under posts. Am I looking in the wrong spot? Trying to not double post same thing. Happy to be here and see you all under the surface!!
Welcome!!!
 
So first post here, hello all. I am unsure if these posts are going out. I swear I asked a question about lighting and posted but don't see any posts under posts. Am I looking in the wrong spot? Trying to not double post same thing. Happy to be here and see you all under the surface!!
Welcome back to the hobby. I’m in the same boat after about the same amount of time. Hoping to fill my tank in the coming weeks
 
So first post here, hello all. I am unsure if these posts are going out. I swear I asked a question about lighting and posted but don't see any posts under posts. Am I looking in the wrong spot? Trying to not double post same thing. Happy to be here and see you all under the surface!!
Welcome back! I just joined too, so I’m not sure about how to find things yet.
 
So first post here, hello all. I am unsure if these posts are going out. I swear I asked a question about lighting and posted but don't see any posts under posts. Am I looking in the wrong spot? Trying to not double post same thing. Happy to be here and see you all under the surface!!

Welcome! Glad you joined.

Have you considered starting your build thread? I found its a great place to document my tank's evolution for myself. I started tank first then joined, so I'm still finding myself going back collecting pictures & updating historically as well as current state. Once you create your first post in your thread and link it to your account, they will give you build badge (look left, under my ID)

This might help you find people local to you:
https://www.reef2reef.com/forums/local-reef-club-discussion.516/
This is likely where you put your lighting question, but keep in mind that lighting is a harder, more niche area than 'Meet and Greet' where friendly people hang out to say "Hello!"
https://www.reef2reef.com/forums/aquarium-lighting-by-dana-riddle.956/
This is a good reference book type online article I still review:
https://www.reef2reef.com/ams/the-supreme-guide-to-setting-up-a-saltwater-reef-aquarium.84/
 
Welcome back! I just joined too, so I’m not sure about how to find things yet.
the search function is pretty solid and then go to the forums for perusing a given topic - all pretty straight forward
 
Hello, welcome to R2R!! and back to the hobby

I swear I asked a question about lighting and posted but don't see any posts under posts.

his is likely where you put your lighting question, but keep in mind that lighting is a harder, more niche area than 'Meet and Greet' where friendly people hang out to say "Hello!"
https://www.reef2reef.com/forums/aquarium-lighting-by-dana-riddle.956/
@Fish Think Pink has some good suggested links. Incase you did not see the link I quoted the link for the Lighting forum. I you have questions please feel free to reach out.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new