Reefer Noob says hi !

Methodzx860

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Hi everyone.

Been lurking on the site for a day or two. I am new to Reefing but have kept freshwater before. I currently have a Planted tank.

I recently purchased a 2nd hand Nuvo 20. I have the sand and rock ready but am doing as much DD as I can.

I underestimated startup costs so accumulating equipment little by little.

With that being said, I look forward to posting in the near future and learning from you all.

I am recently new in Texas as well (DFW). So always nice to make new friends with common interests.

Side note: WTB nano skimmer, AI prime , ATO. Pumps etc.

Anything 2nd hand, trying to save a few bucks lol

Thanks for reading ! Reach out anytime !

Top Shelf Aquatics

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif

Fritz
OP
M

Methodzx860

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Hi and welcome to R2R. There is a specific forum for buying used equipment where you can sometimes find good deals from other members.
Hi !

Thanks ! The marketplace right? Is there a more efficient way of browsing or do I have to go post by post pretty much ? Lol.

Thanks !

Gtinnel

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Hi !

Thanks ! The marketplace right? Is there a more efficient way of browsing or do I have to go post by post pretty much ? Lol.

Thanks !
I just go to the list of forums and scroll down to "Selling Forum (Dry Goods)". If searching for something specific you can search in the forum alone. I don't know if there is a way to filter for certain categories of equipment or not, I've never tried.

Maxout

carpetlover

View Badges
Reaction score
Hi everyone.

Been lurking on the site for a day or two. I am new to Reefing but have kept freshwater before. I currently have a Planted tank.

I recently purchased a 2nd hand Nuvo 20. I have the sand and rock ready but am doing as much DD as I can.

I underestimated startup costs so accumulating equipment little by little.

With that being said, I look forward to posting in the near future and learning from you all.

I am recently new in Texas as well (DFW). So always nice to make new friends with common interests.

Side note: WTB nano skimmer, AI prime , ATO. Pumps etc.

Anything 2nd hand, trying to save a few bucks lol

Thanks for reading ! Reach out anytime !
I bought the same tank as you! Paid about $110 for it. It cost me about $1500 more to make a full mixed reef

AS

carpetlover

View Badges
Reaction score
I payed $140. I wish I would've gotten a better deal on it lol

Thats a lot of money.. Don't scare me ! Geezzzz
Well, mine didn’t come with the stand, although it did have the original pump. Got lucky and got my rock free too

Attachments

• DD74EC35-3FA5-460D-8D94-C26919019543.jpeg
    DD74EC35-3FA5-460D-8D94-C26919019543.jpeg
    105.3 KB · Views: 9
Your Reef