Reefer-S 850 G2+ System (180 Gal)

Item Price
3600
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

Dinukb

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 19, 2015
Messages
145
Reaction score
16
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all,

Gauging to see if there's any local interest in CA to buy this tank. The tank is wet and has been running from Sept 2022. The warranty is valid until 2027. The tank is euro brace at the bottom panel and top. Price includes the tank, stand, dual detachable sump, approx. 100LBS Tropic Eden live rock and custom lid from Kraken and Top Lids.
Display Tank Dimensions - 71"L x 25.6"H x 26.75"W

Asking for $3600. Serious buyers only. CA 91306 PICK UP ONLY. I can be reached at (818)703-3993 for a faster response.

thumbnail_IMG_1804.jpg thumbnail_IMG_8566.jpg thumbnail_IMG_8684.jpg
 
This is an automated message:

Please be aware of a popular scam where someone will send you a private message (DM) and tell you that they have a certain item you are looking for. Most of the time they will try to get you to pay in an unprotected format. This is against our rules for this very reason.

DO NOT SEND THESE PEOPLE YOUR MONEY!

In all marketplace transactions please do your due diligence and make sure when you send someone money that they are not trying to scam you. If you're unsure, do not do it. If it seems to good to be true, then it probably is.

Thank you.

THIS ACCOUNT IS NOT MONITORED PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS MESSAGE.
 
Hi all,

Gauging to see if there's any local interest in CA to buy this tank. The tank is wet and has been running from Sept 2022. The warranty is valid until 2027. The tank is euro brace at the bottom panel and top. Price includes the tank, stand, dual detachable sump, approx. 100LBS Tropic Eden live rock and custom lid from Kraken and Top Lids.
Display Tank Dimensions - 71"L x 25.6"H x 26.75"W

Asking for $3600. Serious buyers only. CA 91306 PICK UP ONLY. I can be reached at (818)703-3993 for a faster response.

thumbnail_IMG_1804.jpg thumbnail_IMG_8566.jpg thumbnail_IMG_8684.jpg
Still available?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 4 5.8%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 19 27.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 27.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 5.8%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 5.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new