OP
Reefer831

Reefer831

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah I hear you. I tested 0-5 on nitrates today for the first time in 3 years lol. Now its time to feed feed feed. Automation is the key for me.
Nice! I find my tank to have the best colors when my nitrates or between 10 and 20... Phosphates are what I shoot for to be as low as possible... I find the most important thing for success is to just keep everything as stable as possible.. I love having everything automated but you have to be really careful and make sure you doublecheck everything consistently because autopilot can definitely cause some disasters if you're not on top of it.. I'm actively doing something to my tank every day so I'm aware when there's any malfunctions with the equipment... Good luck on your stick keeping I'm looking forward to seeing how you do.

OP
OP
Reefer831

Reefer831

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
image.jpg

OP
OP
Reefer831

Reefer831

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
These things are crazy bright… They remind me of a green jawbreaker... What's cool about these ones as they start to form black all around the disk
image.jpg

Afishionado

Richard @ Afishionado Channel
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Haha! Thanks bud! By the looks of your tank you've had plenty of motivation… Must be a frequent visitor :) how is the tank doing BTW?

You got me.

I'm a stalker lol.

It's coming along trying to make few changes here and there and start up acros again.

OP
OP
Reefer831

Reefer831

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can't wait to see it in a year!
Yeah me too! I can't wait to see this thing with some bad *** black design all around it like a jawbreaker.... The black seems so strange and you need to me… Very cool!

You got me.

I'm a stalker lol.

It's coming along trying to make few changes here and there and start up acros again.
Hey I don't mind a stocker in this case :) awesome glad to hear it's coming along nice… I think in this hobby we are always making some changes… Looking forward to seeing you start stocking some sticks! My tank is just starting to recover from the soap incident but I should be able to make some cuts soon… Let me know if you want to swoop some stuff down the road... You know once you get bitten by the acro bug there's no turning back and it's a deadly disease!

Last edited:
OP
OP
Reefer831

Reefer831

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
wow! I'll bring my bone cutters next time I'm in Monterrey! [emoji12]
No need to bring yours, I have a pair ;) ha!
Beautiful colors :)
Thanks! This color is a little bit more hard to fine then the more common purple one...also it's Aussie, so that also makes it a lil more hard to find.

OP
OP
Reefer831

Reefer831

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
awesome Andy, diggin that Horrida
Thanks bro! man I was looking for a nice blue Horrida for a long time, love this one! How have you been? hows the thank? and where the heck has Johnny been??? lets see some updates from you guys!!!

OP
OP
Reefer831

Reefer831

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dragon Soul Favia....Glad I found this one again...if you lok back at some of my first posts in this thread its the same one from 2010...
IMG_1672.jpg

Here was the one I had in 2010..I know they kind of look different but when I got it they looked the same and then my frag grew out and and morphed some...really cool favia!
IMG_5438.jpg

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 39 19.7%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 3 1.5%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 147 74.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 4.5%
Back