• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Reefers direct

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

Reefer Deez

Reef junkie
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just wanted to take a moment and share my opinion of reefers direct. As everybody knows they had a big sale this weekend on Cinco de Mayo, that was my birthday and I literally spent all day long with my iPad in hand everywhere I went so I can see every Coral that was posted. Then finally I seen a RD Superfly torch CORAL I clicked as fast as I could to purchase the coral as I was making the purchase write a check out my internet went out I lost connection when I reconnected the coral was gone :( I read at the beginning of the thread to contact them send them a pm during the sale. So I did asking them if they were going to have another one of those for sale during the sale and I never got a reply I was bummed but I figured they were busy they had a lot of coral they had up for sale. Then on Monday I get a reply to my message to them that in fact they did have one more of those in stock and they be willing to honor the sale price I was extremely excited I tried to contact then immediately when I saw the message but me being in California on 3 hours behind they were already closed. I waited for them to open today and called them on the phone and the person that answered the phone was not only awesome but they were helpful and very courteous :) this is super awesome because they could have just said you snooze you lose first come first serve in the live sale. This is my first purchase with them but because of this excellent experience that I've had I will be more than glad to continue doing business with them and I am anxiously awaiting my Coral ;) and I also wanted to say thank you to everybody at reefers direct you guys are awesome and you know what customer service is all about!

Screenshot_20180508-210637_Gallery.jpg

jeffthomas

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yep they are awesome! I'm glad it worked out for you. Amazing torch and happy birthday!

Dystinction

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Happy late birthday, and congrats on the great interaction and purchase.
It's good to post about the good experiences, as most will only post about the bad ones.
Now, let's get an update on that birthday present! ;)

OP
OP
Reefer Deez

Reefer Deez

Reef junkie
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Happy late birthday, and congrats on the great interaction and purchase.
It's good to post about the good experiences, as most will only post about the bad ones.
Now, let's get an update on that birthday present! ;)

They deserve the good feedback :) here is a picture of the coral in my tank it's not a good one but it will do for now ;)

20180512_190901.jpg

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 36 31.0%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 24.1%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 22 19.0%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 25.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back