Reefer's Heart Transplant

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Joined
May 8, 2006
Messages
54,869
Reaction score
122,480
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
reeferheart.jpg


Thanks to ptboy6 for letting me use his photo. :)
 
No one needs a new heart?
 
I'll need a new heart as soon as my wife figures out how much I spent this past month (Kessil a350, Apex controller, various corals from local reefers and a nice ppe pack from Planet Zoa). The funny thing is, I still have another 10 days in the month of August.

I am still looking at purchasing an EB8 for the Apex, another Kessil a350 for better coverage on my 40 Breedrer.

I am trying my hardest not to look at any sale forums, before I get tempted in purchasing more Z's & P's.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 56 35.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new