Reefers in PA!!

Goonofthelagoon

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just wanted to post this and see whos running a reef tank here in PA. Im a freshman at Waynesburg University and was looking to see whos all here. If anyone is looking to trade or anything like that, shoot me a message or just say something on here.

ScubaFish802

Just keep swimming
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome from Vermont

Welcome to R2R.jpg

Shufflepig

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just wanted to post this and see whos running a reef tank here in PA. Im a freshman at Waynesburg University and was looking to see whos all here. If anyone is looking to trade or anything like that, shoot me a message or just say something on here.
Hey there. Quite a few reefers in Pittsburgh area. Three Rivers Marine Aquarium Society(3RMAS) is a club in the area that meets monthly and sponsors some great events. Have a great frag swap in the Spring. This Sunday we’re having a fragging workshop and will have a bunch of nice corals that will be raffled off after the event. Great way to get some nice corals for a great price (each raffle ticket is $1.00). Check out the event on the 3RMAS website.

Camaro Show Corals

Formally known as The Camaro Show
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome from WV, I’m close to PA and am in Pittsburgh all the time. I’m also on the board of 3RMAS and we have a great meeting Sunday! I’m also in college as well, I’m junior at Wheeling University.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 145 88.4%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 9 5.5%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 7 4.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 1.8%
Back