Reefers sill around??

trio91

NJRC (New Jersey Reefers Club)
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's past Newark right? I am about 45min away driving. I have zoas but nothing designer, was just curious as I need a local reefing buddy...

trio91

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
no biggie to me..i am no expert either but i have been in this for about 5+yrs now...prior to that i was keeping planted aquariums for the longest...at that point i wanted to step my game up and jump into reef keeping...it's always good to have friends in the hobby so that we can "feed" off each other....with enough people, i think we should start up another NJ reef club on this site....i want one of those red banners under my name....

trio91

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
u know i go on there but it doesn't seem lively/friendly to me? am i wrong on that K? plus i am not really fond of paying dues....nothing personal to anybody and i do not mean to offend anyone on that site if i have or will by saying this.....i have signed up on it but haven't really been on it lately....it looks different...have they spruced it up?

kschweer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
u know i go on there but it doesn't seem lively/friendly to me? am i wrong on that K? plus i am not really fond of paying dues....nothing personal to anybody and i do not mean to offend anyone on that site if i have or will by saying this.....i have signed up on it but haven't really been on it lately....it looks different...have they spruced it up?
We recently upgraded software. It's a great group of reefers just a little slow lately. We are trying a few new things to hopefully liven things up there. The dues are minimal but not necessary to use and view the site. They are in place to keep our 501c3 status as we donate to many reef causes throughout the year. For the $12 you get access to selling forum and a few other perks.

trio91

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We recently upgraded software. It's a great group of reefers just a little slow lately. We are trying a few new things to hopefully liven things up there. The dues are minimal but not necessary to use and view the site. They are in place to keep our 501c3 status as we donate to many reef causes throughout the year. For the $12 you get access to selling forum and a few other perks.
gotcha...i mean i haven't given up on it....i want to be as active as possible on all reef club sites....so ill be floating around

kschweer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
gotcha...i mean i haven't given up on it....i want to be as active as possible on all reef club sites....so ill be floating around
Sounds good. Maybe I'll meet you at a meeting one of these days. I always like putting faces to the names on these sites.

trio91

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sounds good. Maybe I'll meet you at a meeting one of these days. I always like putting faces to the names on these sites.
as soon as something is a little more closer ill definitely shoot out....again for me, i need somebody to talk shop to about this hobby...i tell the wife but im sure she justs nods her head just to appease me

but that next one (i just check the map) is super far for me to get to...

SeahorseKeeper

Where's the mysis?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Definitely try to make it to a meeting. It is a great time to meet locals and at the end of the meetings there is a drag raffle. Usually, everyone ends up with something, unless your me. I have bad luck. It's also a great time to coordinate trades with other members.

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 53 48.6%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 60 55.0%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 25 22.9%
  • None.

Votes: 28 25.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 8.3%
Back