Reefi Uno 2.1 Pro

Saltywaters

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 27, 2021
Messages
60
Reaction score
44
Location
NH
What state or country do you live in
New Hampshire
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Waterbox 220.6
180 gallon footprint
-
Will be mainly LPS, softies, and some SPS.

My entire reef right now is in my basement in a 150 gallon Brute stock tank and has been for a month or so until I can get all my plumbing done and tank moved into place.
I’m not in any rush oh my decisions. I have 2 hydra 32’s over my livestock currently.

After doing a lot of research and diving down the lighting rabbit hole I feel extremely comfortable going to Reefi Uno 2.1 Pros.

I also want to utilize 2 Quanta helix Tropical Suns to accompany the Unos.
I love a more white spectrum, more natural vibes.

With the coral selection, I’m thinking I only would need 3 Uno’s sine I’ll have the Helix’s as well for fill in light.

I’m open to all recommendations.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new