• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

REEFI UNO $300

Item Price
300
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

ReefZ1lla84

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 22, 2018
Messages
689
Reaction score
145
What state or country do you live in
Washington
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Selling a lightly used Reefi Uno, comes in original box with extra lense adapter too. All leds work perfect was only used for a few months before the tank was taken down. Price is $300 shipped to lower 48 states. Pm for questions. IMG_1403.jpeg IMG_1406.jpeg IMG_1405.jpeg IMG_1404.jpeg IMG_1408.jpeg
 
Bump
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 55 34.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new