#ReefiLove

b4tn

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Join the reefi user group on facebook.

I have a 48" tank and have them 9" above the surface using the default SPS settings with minor tweaks. With my mesh screen tops on I am getting 500 par at the water surface, 300ish on my highest rocks, and around 150-200 on the floor. I set acclimation at 70% for 30 days and am almost done. So far all corals are happy. You can play with the software here also http://www.reefi-lab.com/reefilab/L...KJWH755i7GP7U6FfhoDf9EwM6Mz4GLDZtg8-9xw-EDDbE

Kevin Duprey

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just wanted to thank everyone for their input. Decided on staying local and giving thanks to danlu_gt for all the info. Just ordered
my duo extremes and can't wait. Will post when they arrive with old and new pics.
Great choice. I love mine. Easy setup. What were you running previously? I didn't acclimate, but I was running a Radion / T5 combo at high PAR previously, so the adjustment to the Reefi lights was minimal. Mainly the LPS on the bottom of the tank needed to acclimate to even higher PAR, since the penetration at depth is far better than what I had before.

SuncrestReef

That Apex guy
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love my ReeFi's. I replaced my Radion XR30 Pro's several months ago with ReeFi DUO Extremes. I set the ReeFi's to approximately the same settings I had on the Radions and the corals didn't have any problems with the change.

IMG_7362.jpg

biecacka

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I like the concept of acclimation mode building up to desired numbers over “xx” days on its own. Great feature more companies should use

corey

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 8 7.2%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 4 3.6%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 5 4.5%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 89 80.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 4.5%
Back