Reefing nightmares

JoJosReef

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you ever wake up at that stage of sleep where your dreams were very vivid and clear? Is it ever a dream about your reef tank, good or bad?

I woke up dreaming about my tank recently, a nightmare you might say. Looking into my tank, everything was covered in red cyano. COVERED. Real-life side-note: I have not had cyano yet, knock on wood. My very clear feeling was "Oh no, this? I knew someday, but it is so much worse than I imagined!" And the nightmarish part of it was that I began siphoning out the cyano, but it was growing back almost as quickly as I could siphon it out. "__insert reefing explicatives__". Then I woke up.

Actually, I'm surprised I haven't had more nightmares about Eunice worms...

Gumbies R Us

Certified Noob
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you ever wake up at that stage of sleep where your dreams were very vivid and clear? Is it ever a dream about your reef tank, good or bad?

I woke up dreaming about my tank recently, a nightmare you might say. Looking into my tank, everything was covered in red cyano. COVERED. Real-life side-note: I have not had cyano yet, knock on wood. My very clear feeling was "Oh no, this? I knew someday, but it is so much worse than I imagined!" And the nightmarish part of it was that I began siphoning out the cyano, but it was growing back almost as quickly as I could siphon it out. "__insert reefing explicatives__". Then I woke up.

Actually, I'm surprised I haven't had more nightmares about Eunice worms...
I'm going to go to bed tonight now potentially having a nightmare of my tank haha

Lineatus

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have dreams at least twice a week involving my tank. Most of the time I do a 98% water change before realising I no longer own an RODI and that all the shops are closed for a week lol. My subconscious must be very anxious about my reef.

Lineatus

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Everyone once in awhile I’ll have a nightmare about some fish tank I forgot about down in a dark dungeon.
I have the exact one from time to time! I have a reoccurring dream about a TMC signature I forgot was in my walk in cupboard. Haven’t owned that tank in over a decade and it was nowhere near the cupboard, no idea why it keeps coming up

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 68 35.1%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 7 3.6%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 49 25.3%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 62 32.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.1%
Back