• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

NewYorkReefer1988

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a Reefkeeper Elite V2 head unit, a Reefkeeper Lite head unit, 4 PC4 power bars (one slightly split on side), an RKM-ALC module, an SL2 V2 module, an SLX module, a NET module, 2 temp probes, 3 ph probes, the SID adapter for computer interface, and all the cables you could want for sale.

$100 for the Elite V2 head unit (back button doesn’t work on head unit but other than that it works perfectly. This is the one I used on my tank for 2 years and rarely used the computer to program anything)
$100 for the lite head unit
$40 per power bar ($20 for one that has a split seam. It heated up a bit when another piece of equipment failed but worked fine for a year after that
$40 per module except for the net is $20
SID V2 is $20
The probes I will throw in to whoever buys the head units and obviously I’d be willing to discount for buying multiple items at once

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

OP
OP
NewYorkReefer1988

NewYorkReefer1988

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a Reefkeeper Elite V2 head unit, a Reefkeeper Lite head unit, 4 PC4 power bars (one slightly split on side), an RKM-ALC module, an SL2 V2 module, an SLX module, a NET module, 2 temp probes, 3 ph probes, the SID adapter for computer interface, and all the cables you could want for sale.

$100 for the Elite V2 head unit (back button doesn’t work on head unit but other than that it works perfectly. This is the one I used on my tank for 2 years and rarely used the computer to program anything)
$40 per power bar ($20 for one that has a split seam. It heated up a bit when another piece of equipment failed but worked fine for a year after that
SID V2 is $20
The probes I will throw in to whoever buys the head units and obviously I’d be willing to discount for buying multiple items at once

Update: SL2, SLX, NET modules sold. Also the SID V2 is sold as well as a temp probe.

Still have the 4 PC4s, the RKE-ALC module, the RKE V2 head unit, Lite head unit, 1 temp probe and 2 PH probes.

OP
OP
NewYorkReefer1988

NewYorkReefer1988

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Update: one of the pc4’s sold. Still have 3 left as well as the head units, a temp probe, the ALC and 2 ph probes.

Edoner198

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

SID V2 is $20

hey i am intrested in it if u still have it ill be honest im waiting to make sure that the govt benefits kick in so that i can purchase it right now as you know i cant buy it but if they do pls feel free to text me so wen im ready ill let you know 6312145793

OP
OP
NewYorkReefer1988

NewYorkReefer1988

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dropping price of the lite head unit to $80 shipped, elite head unit to $80 shipped, the 2 power bars to $30, the other one still at $20, the ALC at $30, the temp probe by itself at $20 (free with head unit (first one that goes) and the two ph probes free to each head unit (one each)

tmcd94

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Interested in the elite, power bars and ALC. Sending PM

OP
OP
NewYorkReefer1988

NewYorkReefer1988

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok I do have someone who may buy that I’m messaging with so the sooner the better if you want anything

Edoner198

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hey bud have a question if u dont mind what are the name of these corals i just got them from someone and i dipped them they are reacting really good just want to be able to identify them so i can know where to place them ill send un some pics

pink rock looking coral.jpg 2 types of bubble coral and green cyphastrea coral.jpg rainbow orange and pink looking.jpg green yellow purple orange.jpg 00100dPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20200417230657607_COVER.jpg

Edoner198

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i know that those are zoas but do u happen to know wat kind
hey bud have a question if u dont mind what are the name of these corals i just got them from someone and i dipped them they are reacting really good just want to be able to identify them so i can know where to place them ill send un some pics

pink rock looking coral.jpg 2 types of bubble coral and green cyphastrea coral.jpg rainbow orange and pink looking.jpg green yellow purple orange.jpg 00100dPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20200417230657607_COVER.jpg

zoa green orange dot.jpg purple and orange soft looking with pore coral.jpg

OP
OP
NewYorkReefer1988

NewYorkReefer1988

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The pink looks like a montipora, green is Cyphastrea I think, orange is leptoseris (or Leptastrea, not sure)

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 65 39.4%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 36 21.8%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 58 35.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 3.6%
Back