• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Reefkeeper modules

scchase

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Have some various modules for sale, all have been tested and seem to be working normally, DP1s do not come with a 6v transformer but any 6v from Amazon will work
SL1s $30 each
DP1 $40 each
ALC $30
Net $35
DCI $35
Float switch 2 probe $20
Float switch single prob $15
SID V2 $20

20200621_181009.jpg

OP
OP
scchase

scchase

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Price drop
SL1s $20 each
ALC $20
Net $25
DCI $25
Float switch 2 probe $20
Float switch single prob $15
SID V2 $20

OP
OP
scchase

scchase

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As long as you have an RKE head module you can hook up two different SL1s to control two different tanks, an SL1 can read temperature, ph and ORP, as well as two low voltage control ports. On the head unit it will show them as two different units and then you can program different functions for PC4s based on the reading from the two different units.

Spinal Compass

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Did you run the DP1 using your systems lab? I have the opportunity to buy multiple DP1 and wanted to use them for ATO on multiple tanks. I hope to use my Elite controller to run ATO on 6 tanks running my RODI through 6 Kalk Stirrers. I plan on having a systems lab and PC4 at each tank and I'm trying to determine if a DP1 with a float sensor powered by a systems lab at each tank would do the job. I will daisy chain all 6 tanks using a single Elite Controller. Did you wire your DP1 through your systems lab and can you do it with a slave DP1 or does it need to be a master DP1? I believe that the master has a power supply and the slave does not. Please correct me if I'm wrong on the slave verses the master DP1. THANKS IN ADVANCE

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 12 27.9%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 35 81.4%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 7 16.3%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Other

Votes: 2 4.7%
Back