Reefkeeping Secrets Podcast By SBB corals

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

SBB Corals

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Youtube-Banner-13.jpg

As we continue our journey in the Hobby, we have created a podcast where we will interview top Reefers from around the world.

As each podcast becomes available, we will post link here.

We invite you to post topics of discussion, questions or comments from the podcast. Hope to hear from you soon!

Last edited:

ryshark

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Episode 1- Special Guest Rocky Eliseo the Koralito​

Youtube-Banner-13.jpg

As we continue our journey in the Hobby, we have created a podcast where we will interview top Reefers from around the world.

As each podcast becomes available, we will post link here.

We invite you to post topics of discussion, questions or comments from the podcast. Hope to hear from you soon!
Nice, I’ll be listening in.

Redfoxtang

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I also listen when I can. Very informal and shows a lot of different techniques everyone else uses! Keep em coming!

twiatr2001

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Thank you again! I love the info in this, everyone should be listening, very informative and intuitive, can't wait for the next one

twiatr2001

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Love hearing Gregs voice, as always, awesome video, I can relate to greg about starting out reefing and having information be very secretive, no one wanted to tell you anything, I remember being at my LFS and the owner then selling me corals, and fish, I had a 30 gallon nano cube hqi, always wondered why my torches would randomly die off, only until later did I find out about keeping parameters and water changes, I think if I had belonged to a reefing club then I would be light years ahead of the game, maybe I'd be in advanced reefing. It's only until recently that a vendor(SBB) had told me about a dipping process that they use and they weren't shy about sharing the information, this was unheard of in the past years, maybe partially because the vendor didn't want to take the liability of something dying if the consumer didn't carry out the dipping process correctly or used the wrong dosage, love the info and thanks again! Btw I did some car audio back in the day, but my friends were the ones that had booming systems in the late 90's LOL! I was into cars, but mainly making them go faster!

affan

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Love hearing Gregs voice, as always, awesome video, I can relate to greg about starting out reefing and having information be very secretive, no one wanted to tell you anything, I remember being at my LFS and the owner then selling me corals, and fish, I had a 30 gallon nano cube hqi, always wondered why my torches would randomly die off, only until later did I find out about keeping parameters and water changes, I think if I had belonged to a reefing club then I would be light years ahead of the game, maybe I'd be in advanced reefing. It's only until recently that a vendor(SBB) had told me about a dipping process that they use and they weren't shy about sharing the information, this was unheard of in the past years, maybe partially because the vendor didn't want to take the liability of something dying if the consumer didn't carry out the dipping process correctly or used the wrong dosage, love the info and thanks again! Btw I did some car audio back in the day, but my friends were the ones that had booming systems in the late 90's LOL! I was into cars, but mainly making them go faster!
Greg's voice is indeed captivating... It's great to see the reefing community sharing knowledge :)

As each
podcast becomes available, we will post link here.

Exciting initiative! Looking forward to it :)

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 38 24.1%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 54 34.2%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 47 29.7%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 15 9.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.5%
Back