• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

ReefKingdom link from RC vendor area....Check it out...

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

surfn

I bleed orange and maroon
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i'm not complaining about the price b/c the price is high.

i was complaining about the high price applied to a greatly photoshoped pic.

i could care less what some places charge for a coral as long as they accurately represent it. but those pics were so over the top with photoshop, esspecially that volcano paly. that was just way too good to be true.

secondthief

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
thank you very much for the welcome and I'm glad I finally decided to register here.

Pufferpunk

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
About that Mohawk--I got one as a freebe from them. It never opened, wasted away & is no more... I really woulda loved to see it!

OP
OP
Azurel

Azurel

Morpharian Maffia Hitman
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There are so many Mohawk frags out there now it would be sensless to buy them at $50 a polyp when you can just trade for them.....I did and I have 8 polyps soon to be 4 though......

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
There are so many Mohawk frags out there now it would be sensless to buy them at $50 a polyp when you can just trade for them.....I did and I have 8 polyps soon to be 4 though......

Hmmmm....oh really!

OP
OP
Azurel

Azurel

Morpharian Maffia Hitman
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I will have to wait till I grow out some more Rev.....;) I sold some in a frag pack.....

My point is you can get 2 PD polyps for $50 sometimes and then wait a few months and trade some PDs for the Mohawks......

secondthief

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
something interesting:

we just checked our credit and in fact the money has not been credited to us yet.

msman825

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
it will take a few days to add it back. I bought a skimmer on a creditcard, It took like 6 days for the money to go back on my card

TyreeUM

the other Tyree...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It can take 5 to 10 business days for the credit to appear, I work for bank of america in the credit card department and that freaks people out all the time-so give it a week or so!

Reef Kingdom

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Since the time of this post, I have purchased Reef Kingdom from the previous owners. I'm sorry you had a bad experience prior to my ownership. I hope you will give me a try. If you have any questions or concerns, contact me. My email and phone number are on my website. You can also check out what other people have said about me on this forum or on the WMAS forum.

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 45 21.3%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 73 34.6%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 70 33.2%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 19 9.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 1.9%

Back