• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

ReefLedLights and Apollo Reef

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

_Alex_

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i purchased the apollo reef dimable unit and apex jr vdm package from reefledlights and i am more than happy with the quality of the light built by apollo reef but also the fast shipping of the products! Ordered on the 6th light was here on the 10th. apex was on back order and was expecting to have to wait a week or so but no was here on the 13th, the following monday!!

the light fixture is built like a brick and is as heavy as one!! not a light weight fixture with a cheap heatsink. and puts out some serious light!! i replaced 4 t5's over our 40b and wow it blows them away!! onyl think i wish i could do would be remove the lenses to cover the tank fully but with the light hung high enough it works great!

will buy from both companies again without a second thought!

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back