Reeflink help

CoralClark

Stick Head
View Badges
Joined
Oct 14, 2010
Messages
488
Reaction score
129
Location
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
purchased a used reeflink and I'm trying to set it up! It keeps telling me reef link is currently in use on another account. tried resetting everything and still keep getting that message. Any ideas?
 
Call ecotech customer service and they will reset the reef link
 
Call ecotech customer service and they will reset the reef link
+1, they will reset the unit in their database so you can build it out for your system. Takes about 5mins. I had to do it with one I purchased used. If you have your equipment ids they can help you set it up. Be sure to take your time with it.;)
 
Did you get your Reeflink detatched from the previous owners ESL account??
 
I'm having the same issue. Thanks for this thread.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 15 53.6%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new