Reeflink worth it for Radions Only?

  • Thread starter Thread starter clm65
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I had bought the gen 4 xr15 pro new and the cable hook up only worked one time. It was stuck on a setting i didn't want. The next day i went out and bought the reef link which for me was not easy. it's hooked up to my wifi at home and it disconnects all the time. I love the light but will never buy another one ;Drool

Connect it via hardline. Also on the issue of the cable hookup only working once, run the set up program every time you want to connect and it will work. Not sure why but it does
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new