ReefOctopus Elite-150 Assembly NEED HELP!

I was tempted to try the small dab of glue. At this point I've got it pretty much dialed in..so I have not adjusted it for weekks. On the rare occasion I do...it's a minor issue.

To me...it's really the principle of the matter. They tell me it's supposed to work...send me the piece that is supposed to work..and it doesn't. So I have two T's that don't work.

IIRC the company was bought out....and I think I got mine after that transaction. or perhaps it was something about a redesign of the model. But clearly nobody tested configuration or they would have seen this issue. In addition...the instructions were nothing but a exploded diagram. IIRC I had to find someone's YouTube video to really see what it looked like to assemble.

In hindsight...i would not have bought this model...might not even buy this brand should I need another. I'll get one with a gate valve.
 
i have the same issue. once you get it dialed in you dont really ever adjust it again so i just dealt with having to put 1 hand into the water to hold the T.
 
you could prob just use some clear primer and taht'll make it thick enough to hold the T in place
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 18 20.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 26 30.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 4.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 8.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new