ReefShark Pico tank build

ReefSharkBuilder

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 11, 2018
Messages
70
Reaction score
86
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone! I'm going to document my tank build here. I have a 3.5 gallon jar that I will be using as the tank. I plan on using stax with a sheet of marine pure to create the aquascape. I will be plumbing in 4 .25" hard acrylic lines 1-airline for circulation 2-ATO 3-automated water change in 4-automated water change out. I am still deciding on the lighting for it. But it will be an sps dominant tank. Possibly with some lords, favia, challis, and monit. I want to put two or three spike in goby in as well.
I am currently building the ATO and the Water change system from scratch. (You will see that on my breadboard in the pictures below) the so I am still designing things, but i am finally starting to build it. It should be a lot of fun
20180711_141610.jpeg
20180712_100411.jpeg
 
I just finished drilling out the first inch of the .25" acrylic tubing to accept the airline connector. Now all I need to do is heat up the acrylic and wedge the connector in there
20180712_103215.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 2 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 5 41.7%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new