ReefWave 25 issues

  • Thread starter Thread starter DmitryB
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

DmitryB

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
May 26, 2026
Messages
1,211
Reaction score
929
Location
Hunter, NY
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I bought a used ReefWave 25 on here and trying to set it up. When I first plugged it in, it started going, so I know it works. Then when I tried setting up the RedSea app... it's not pumping water anymore. The App says it's playing my settings. When I go into manual, the controller wheel is blinking showing me the wave patterns, but nothing is coming out of the pump itself. Any idea what's happening? Again, it pumped water when I first plugged it in and then stopped. There's gotta be something I'm missing. (Yep, I unplugged it and plugged it back in, that did not help.)
 
Bump!

I've factory reset it and still nothing. The controller is showing activity, but the powerhead is not doing anything after initially powering up.
IMG_7565.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new