• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

ReefWave 45, vortech MP10

Item Price
250-300
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Obdoc63

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 1, 2021
Messages
377
Reaction score
195
Location
Panama City Beach
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have the following wave makers available. All are in excellent condition.
ReefWave 25 x 2 $ Both Sold
ReefWave 45 SOLD
VorTech MP10wQD-US. SOLD

All plus shipping.

IMG_5501.jpeg IMG_5502.jpeg IMG_5503.jpeg
 
Last edited:
Hello, Would you be interested in trading the mp10 with a new redsea reefwave 25?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 19.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 40 31.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 19 14.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new