Reefwave not turning off on schedule

  • Thread starter Thread starter Aeb1419
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Aeb1419

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 13, 2016
Messages
379
Reaction score
119
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a random wave setting currently. I want it to shut off at night but it seems to keep on running and wont shut off officially until 12am. Anyone know what I am doing wrong?

IMG_1420.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new