• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Reefwise Lemondrop BTA

gig 'em

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm looking to rehome a few Reefwise Lemondrop anemones. Asking 500 shipped. Standard DOA policy applies, please send a photo within 2 hours of arrival and a replacement will be sent. PM me with any questions or requests.
_DSC9413.jpeg
_DSC9420.jpeg
_DSC9416.jpeg

Eluded

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I fully respect @gig 'em for selling these under the name he purchased them as. They are probably Chicago Sunburst in the "Lemon Drop" color phase. Found this short video where they even mention people calling Chicago's a "Lemon Drop". Absolutely stunning anemones!

Esthephanie23

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Now that I see what he means. They are Chicago.. I had a yellow phase too.

OP
OP
gig 'em

gig 'em

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I fully respect @gig 'em for selling these under the name he purchased them as. They are probably Chicago Sunburst in the "Lemon Drop" color phase. Found this short video where they even mention people calling Chicago's a "Lemon Drop". Absolutely stunning anemones!

Yeah I bought them from Reefwise in 2017 and the owner was quite adamant that his predated the Chicagos. That's all I have been told, but I have heard the Chicagos arguments. I'm not going to claim them as Chicagos just because the owner seemed so sure of it, but I won't argue they aren't either haha. They're beautiful either way, and to me that's all that matters ;Happy

Taylor t

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Gig’em has a good rep as far as I know. I know a little about Brian, owner of reef wise. I stop there once in a while because it’s my back yard. I would trust what Brian says. He knows his stuff, even though I think he’s high priced, he’s very knowledgeable. If Brian says they’re lemon drops, I would trust that. Also knowing that individual tanks and lighting WILL change them. Nice nems.

7hogwarts

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Brian hasn't owned Reefwise for a few years. And is now on it's 3rd owners. Looks like the new owners are getting it going nicely again. Not sure if they will get the rare stuff that Brian use to bring in though.

Saltyanimals

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Received my BTA from @gig 'em few weeks back and absolutely stunning. Amazing seller and anemone. If you are in the market for one, look no further.
20210117_084241.jpg

Noticed you have it along with what looks like rainbows. I thought they don't mix well?

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 43 35.0%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 27 22.0%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.3%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.3%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 31 25.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.3%
Back