Refugium sump

miamiangler

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 17, 2013
Messages
399
Reaction score
11
Location
miami
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would like to know the Pro`s or Cons of using Ecosystem Miracle Mud In the Refugium. Is it worth it or just use live sand .
 
I have used miracle mud for years. Never tried live sand in refugium. I've had great success with mm. I change 50% every 2yrs. No algae in main display ever.
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 7.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 17 20.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 24 29.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 4.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 13.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new