Refugium

  • Thread starter Thread starter reesed5
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

reesed5

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 30, 2015
Messages
91
Reaction score
16
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a refugium in my jbj 20 gallon rimless. I have live rock, ceramic plugs, and carbon. I want to get something else for it. Does anyone have any ideas. I was thinking about chaeto algae but there is not enough light that would get to it that would keep it alive.
 
Sounds like you have a sump instead of a fuge. Without light you have everything you can i think. Im assuming you have a skimmer. Macros would be helpful but need light.
I have a refugium in my jbj 20 gallon rimless. I have live rock, ceramic plugs, and carbon. I want to get something else for it. Does anyone have any ideas. I was thinking about chaeto algae but there is not enough light that would get to it that would keep it alive.
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new