Regarding battery up

  • Thread starter Thread starter Justin D
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Justin D

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 24, 2016
Messages
466
Reaction score
92
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 2 brand new ecotech battery backups on my M2 pumps each battery is on a M2 pump with a booster cable I hooked them up and the power brick light is on soiled red I called ecotech they said the battery's are not holding a charge so they sent me 2 brand new ecotech battery's and again hooked them up they have been on the charger for 4 days and still the red light is on and won't turn green any ideas what I can do?
 
I have 2 brand new ecotech battery backups on my M2 pumps each battery is on a M2 pump with a booster cable I hooked them up and the power brick light is on soiled red I called ecotech they said the battery's are not holding a charge so they sent me 2 brand new ecotech battery's and again hooked them up they have been on the charger for 4 days and still the red light is on and won't turn green any ideas what I can do?
Any help would be great
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new