Rehome Yellow Tail Damsel

  • Thread starter Thread starter Joshi
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Joshi

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 22, 2024
Messages
3
Reaction score
4
Location
Miami
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone, not sure where to post this. I have a yellow tail damsel that was gifted to me a long time ago, but after many attempts I think it would be best for me to re-home the little guy. He has gotten along well with most of my fish, just seems to snap at my firefish and tends to make a lot of little hills in the sand. Would anyone in the south Florida area be interested in this fish? No cost.
 
Hey everyone, not sure where to post this. I have a yellow tail damsel that was gifted to me a long time ago, but after many attempts I think it would be best for me to re-home the little guy. He has gotten along well with most of my fish, just seems to snap at my firefish and tends to make a lot of little hills in the sand. Would anyone in the south Florida area be interested in this fish? No cost.
 
if you absolutely need to rehome I can take it in but you have to ship, im in virginia and have a private fedex account so shippings only about 25$, let me know if you need this. I have several tanks with damsels thriving :)

If theres no alternative I can show you a few tricks to get it more relaxed in the tank, they like to eat alot, so metabolism is usually going hard if they are chasing/goofing
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 17.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new