Reintroduction To the hobby

1593044526347.gif
 
D4944F09-23CC-476B-853C-D74928BF8E38.jpeg
Did a little modification in the stand one cabinet for my apex controller and the other for all my additives test kits and supplies( excuse my bottles of water it’s how I measured the 5120 oz of water in my tank lol )
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef! You are off to a great start, way to introduce yourself to the board. One of the previous responses has a link to claim your build thread badge... you should check it out! I look forward to seeing your progress.
 
hi welcome to the reef going to love it here!!
lots of fun/info/fun/help/fun....
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 13 27.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 34.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new