Relassy remote ( old style)

Crispy1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 2 165w Relassy reef lights with the old style remote ( just buttons- no screen). I've always turned them on/off manually. I'm going away for a week and need to set them for auto on/off and lost the manual, I can't find the Relassy website. Can anyone walk me through the setup, share the manual or post a link to relassy's website TIA

MnFish1

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have 2 165w Relassy reef lights with the old style remote ( just buttons- no screen). I've always turned them on/off manually. I'm going away for a week and need to set them for auto on/off and lost the manual, I can't find the Relassy website. Can anyone walk me through the setup, share the manual or post a link to relassy's website TIA
Does this help:

oreo54

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does this help:

That has the LCD(?) screen so probably wouldn't help the o/p.
Like this
The aquarium light comes with remote control . Long press the button for 3-4 seconds to achieve this operation to match the light . allowing you to custom the light for your tank from the comfort of your couch. There are 3 dimmable channels ( white/ blue/ white with blue light) for you to choose, and the intensity can be adjusted from 25% to 100%. Also, 3 timers 6/12/18 is available for you to set up.

Also sold under the Bozily name.

Last edited:

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 26 15.3%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 11 6.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 24 14.1%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 96 56.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 12 7.1%
Back