AD91642C-8113-46F1-9073-ABF7B815D50D.gif

Welcome to the R2R family!

Sebastiancrab

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I hope you’ve not been affected by all the bad weather there!
Thanks. The damage was very bad along the northern part of downtown and past the airport. The tornadoes went on for about 50 miles. I am south of town but they always really scare me.

StatelineReefer

Reef Safe With Caution
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Allow me to welcome you and Dave as well! There's plenty of help for you here especially in regards to those Dinoflagellates. Like all else, this too will pass and you'll reminisce later on how much more fun it was when you had problems in the tank!

Okay, well, no, maybe you'll just enjoy your tank more!

Jimbhoy13

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all! I’m Nancy and my husband is Dave. We had a fish only, no live rock marine aquarium about 30 years ago and have wanted another ever since. We finally decided to take the “plunge” (pun intended) and started researching and purchasing supplies over time. During my research I found Atlanta Reef Club and joined. Very much enjoying that community as they are a really terrific group of people and have been super supportive and helpful. They reference R2R frequently so I checked it out several months ago and joined but have mostly been just reading other’s posts. A lot of great info on this site!!
We started a 125g and due to my fear of unwanted pests we started off with dead, dry rock and the CaribSea live sand. If I had it to do over again I would use at least half, if not all live rock. Battling dinos right now, on day 3 of blackout. Wish us luck as I don’t know want to be battling this forever.
Thanks for the great forum! I love the Polls and articles! Thanks for help I’ve received this far during my mostly lurking time.
Welcome to R2R Nancy and welcome back to reefing.

How much do you care about having a display FREE of wires, pumps and equipment?

• Want it squeaky clean! Wires be danged!

Votes: 16 42.1%
  • A few things are ok with me!

Votes: 20 52.6%
  • No care at all! Bring it on!

Votes: 2 5.3%
Back