Reluctantly looking for LED, thinking about Reefi

  • Thread starter Thread starter reef’r
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Hey @minus9 I spoke with Luca and think I’ve decided to stick with my halides and swap out my 36” Orphek bars to some 47” helix Meso blues. I was thinking about doing One Meso blue and one reef crest daylight and kinda doing the blue+ coral+ t5 deal but Luca recommended two Meso blue. Running them with either a 10k or 14k aqua brite solutions bulbs
I agree with Luca, when I ran two 14k 250w halides, the meso blues fit perfectly. The meso blue is the LED version of ATI blue+ and VHO actinic in one fixture.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 18.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 34.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 6.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 21 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new