Remote Employment Oppourtunities

Calli

View Badges
Reaction score
Hey all,

I have been on Reef2Reef for some time now and have been in the hobby for about 4 active years or so. I was wondering if anyone would know of any aquarium brands that would have any potential remote employment opportunities available. I would be interested in, account management, sales, marketing or customer service type roles. As with all of us here we have a great passion for the industry and learning as much as humanly possible even learning a new role would be a great opportunity to expand my skillset doing something I love.

I do live in Canada so the brands that do operate from Canada are slim, however, if anyone has any connections in US or Canada that would potentially require someone for something remote that would be greatly appreciated.

EDIT: below is my most recent tank. :)

Thank you,

Ian

IMG_5241.jpeg

Last edited:
Avast

brandon429

why did you put a reef in that
View Badges
Reaction score
Well done idea it‘ll work out great I bet

Petsmart has online / work anywhere jobs currently and you might also check with BRS bulk reef supply they’re doing lots of business currently

Petsmart has some ranging options i noticed, looks very active

F592061E-320C-40F7-9AEB-CF6C9BA98CDA.png

OP
Calli

Calli

View Badges
Reaction score
Well done idea it‘ll work out great I bet

Petsmart has online / work anywhere jobs currently and you might also check with BRS bulk reef supply they’re doing lots of business currently

Petsmart has some ranging options i noticed, looks very active

F592061E-320C-40F7-9AEB-CF6C9BA98CDA.png
Thank you very much, I will look into that.

Top Shelf Aquatics

CMMorgan

Counting my blessings...
View Badges
Reaction score
Hey all,

I have been on Reef2Reef for some time now and have been in the hobby for about 4 active years or so. I was wondering if anyone would know of any aquarium brands that would have any potential remote employment opportunities available. I would be interested in, account management, sales, marketing or customer service type roles. As with all of us here we have a great passion for the industry and learning as much as humanly possible even learning a new role would be a great opportunity to expand my skillset doing something I love.

I do live in Canada so the brands that do operate from Canada are slim, however, if anyone has any connections in US or Canada that would potentially require someone for something remote that would be greatly appreciated.

EDIT: below is my most recent tank. :)

Thank you,

Ian

IMG_5241.jpeg
Nice tank! Welcome to the fishy family!!
Good luck on the job hunt! You don't get it if you don't hustle and network. This is one BIG network - best wishes and much success.
get paid free money GIF by Fragmento Universo

Corals.com
Maxout

KrisReef

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Canada oh Canada

I’d think that you could establish a covert Aquarium supply import and export service that could be very lucrative. I saw a torch on your side that was for sale there and people here were grieving because of the national boundary.

Good luck with your search for opportunities- Welcome to Reef2Reef. You’re on your way.

Woman GIF

SWEET 17 Live Sale!

BIG TANKS VERSUS SMALLER TANKS...WHICH DO YOU PREFER?

• BIGGER

Votes: 623 75.8%
  • smaller

Votes: 156 19.0%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 43 5.2%

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors
Underwater Creations, Inc.