Removing tank from system

BfishLpond78

F.U.P.A.
View Badges
Joined
Dec 28, 2011
Messages
1,333
Reaction score
259
Location
Seymour CT
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Need to remove my frag tank from my current system. I have removed all the corals from the system and put them into my main tank. The frag tank has about 40lbs of live rock in it. If I were to remove all this at once, would there be any serious issues?
 
I found your 80 gal pics and looks like there is plenty of rock in there. As long as you dont have it heavily stocked with fish, and have a decent skimmer you will be fine.
 
Thank you very much for the response. I have a Skimz SK181.

I currently have zero nitrates and P04 - .02
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 11 26.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 11 26.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 6 14.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 19.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 2.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new