Rent/Borrow PAR meter Orlando

iprayforwaves

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 18, 2011
Messages
112
Reaction score
44
Location
Orlando, FL
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'd like to rent or borrow a PAR meter from a local reefer in Orlando. We have an Aquatic Life 60" 4 bulb fixture with 2 black box LED fixtures and I'd like to figure out if we have enough PAR or if we should upgrade to better LEDs.

If you happen to have a PAR meter you're willing to lend out, please respond. Thank you!
 
If your close to TSA I believe they rent out par meters.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new