OP
Renton777

Renton777

Polyp Nipper
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Picked up a couple of wrasses this weekend from a local reefer who is moving.

A yellow tail tamarin wrasse and a super male golden rhomboid wrasse, both in great shape and health, good work Evinskyt!

They are settling in, the rhomboid is very shy and the tamarin wrasse is being shown its place in the pecking order by a large male leopard wrasse. They have both been out swimming and eating so hopefully things continue to go well.

The rhomboid is still a bit pale from the transfer and very hard to get a picture of. Once they are out swimming more regularly I will get the nice camera out, but for now it is cell phone pics :)

QSSYBaZh.jpg

qvX5ww0h.jpg

AJX2o1Vh.jpg

7Xaf3XTh.jpg

lyuKj9qh.jpg

OP
OP
Renton777

Renton777

Polyp Nipper
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got the Nikon out, first up the fish:

The Achilles was flashing its angry colors, cheeks get a little orange, belly gets white and then black ring around its eye turns bright blue.

tXfLICZh.jpg

Recent addition yellow tail tamarin wrasse
Ftx2Ms2h.jpg

soCx4OKh.jpg

Recent addition super male golden rhomboid wrasse

B266czch.jpg

evm3tqnh.jpg

P9xabfch.jpg

p9ClOBrh.jpg

Tough to photograph Potters Dwarf Angel

LeP9AZfh.jpg

EDxqEMah.jpg

tX4jfXZh.jpg

OP
OP
Renton777

Renton777

Polyp Nipper
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Berserker
tivYQuHh.jpg

6EUpBVUh.jpg

Left to right, Triple Threat Chalice, Kung Pow Monti, Party Crasher Cyphastrea
vuJg3XUh.jpg

Emeralds on Fire
YLTIUUVh.jpg

Beach Bum Monti
tTGDnCkh.jpg

DDDVEadh.jpg

hybridazn

Acro killer.....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As usual great update Nathan! It was good seeing you at the swap this weekend. Sorry we didn't get to talk much, seems we are both always running around at these things lol

OP
OP
Renton777

Renton777

Polyp Nipper
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Amazing updates, Nathan! The Party Crasher Cyphastrea is so colorful. Thank you for sharing a frag of that gem with me!

Good seeing you Tim. The Party Crasher is a looker and I am sure it will do well for you!

Beautiful tank, thread, build, construction, corals and fish. All around epicness!

Beautiful work!

Thanks!

As usual great update Nathan! It was good seeing you at the swap this weekend. Sorry we didn't get to talk much, seems we are both always running around at these things lol

I was thinking that yesterday. Got a chance to say hi, talk for a minute then something drew me away. Then my kids got there and everything was a blur after that. Next swap we are at we will have to schedule some "Us" time......um, or something like that ;Woot

hybridazn

Acro killer.....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was thinking that yesterday. Got a chance to say hi, talk for a minute then something drew me away. Then my kids got there and everything was a blur after that. Next swap we are at we will have to schedule some "Us" time......um, or something like that ;Woot

Yea I hear ya. My wife had the kids and was watching my cooler while I was running around. We should just get a table together next time hahaha

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 20 33.9%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 7 11.9%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 20 33.9%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 11 18.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.7%
Back