Renton777

Renton777

Polyp Nipper
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How long have you had it?
A little over 2 years. I have fragged is several times and cut the colony in half on two separate occasions. It grows well. I have noticed Alk swings down will cause it to lose its pink. Mine is currently recover from and Alk drop about 3 months ago. Got a ways to go to full recover but its on its way.

bubbaque

Follow me on Instagram @ Bubbaquecorals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A little over 2 years. I have fragged is several times and cut the colony in half on two separate occasions. It grows well. I have noticed Alk swings down will cause it to lose its pink. Mine is currently recover from and Alk drop about 3 months ago. Got a ways to go to full recover but its on its way.
Did you cut it in half to sell or was there a different reason?

OP
OP
Renton777

Renton777

Polyp Nipper
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The first time I cut it in half was to share it with my friend who split the first purchase with me. The second time I split it in half was to sell it to a vendor who was looking for it.

OP
OP
Renton777

Renton777

Polyp Nipper
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How do you like these guys? Did you have any issue with it moving? My tanks stocked with sps but I’ve thought of putting one in

I have several of them and love them. They may move a tiny bit in they are in an area they do not like, but once settled in they dont seem to move unless conditions change, namely if they start getting hit by strong flow because you moved a power head or something. Also, I have not had them climb up on rocks, they have always stayed on the sand bed/base of the rock.

hybridazn

Acro killer.....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do it! Take a bunch of pictures and post one or two a day. A couple hours of work for a few weeks of daily pictures.

That's a good way to make people think your really on top of updates too lol

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 27 35.5%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 9 11.8%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 24 31.6%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 14 18.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.6%
Back