Renton's Evolution from 200 to 440 gallons

I caught a hermit crab spewing hundreds and perhaps thousands of babies into my tank last night. Here is a rough cell phone video, it was the best I could do.

 
I went with the Orphek Atlantik for my frag tank light. It will be a several weeks until the stand is complete and the tank is up an running. I may play with this light over my display at some point.





 
Caught this anemone having a good time under the royal blue leds last night. There are other anemones in the area so I hope some babies pop up soon.

 
There has been an awakening. A frag tank setup is nearly complete. Can you feel it?



 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new