Replacement Nitrate Pro Test Kit Vials

Kaiser

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 29, 2016
Messages
325
Reaction score
133
Location
Ventura County
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I dropped one of the vials for my red sea nitrate pro test kit a couple of days ago and I can't seem to find replacements for them online, does anybody have any ideas where I can get them?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 7 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 52 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new