replacing nero 3 silicone pads

H.E. Pennypacker

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 21, 2022
Messages
502
Reaction score
293
Location
USA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
the foam padding on the both sides of the wet-side magnetic have gone super thin. I'd like to replace but AI does not sell directly - does anyone know something reef safe I could use? thank you!
 

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new