Rescape help

wagadodo

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 2, 2023
Messages
48
Reaction score
13
Location
London
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all, I’m planning on doing a different scape for my fluval evo, I currently have a flatworm infestation and it’s driving me insane and want to start from scratch. I’m cycling my new scape on the side in a container. Just looking for some advice on how to keep my corals happy.. I was planning on transferring all my coral and equipment from my tank and putting it in a separate container. Only thing I won’t be able to have is a return pump and filter floss.

I welcome any advice
Thanks!
 
If it's just corals, all you really need is something like a HOB filter that you can clip a heater to (this will give you flow, filtration and heating all in one package). The Seachem Tidals are something you could check out.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new