Research Time

  • Thread starter Thread starter Zack K
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Zack K

The Butterfly Guy
View Badges
Joined
Jan 6, 2017
Messages
2,354
Reaction score
2,209
Location
Wisconsin
What state or country do you live in
Wisconsin
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am looking to add a harem of Pink Skunk Clowns (Amphiprion perideraion) to my reef. I want them to all be in and amongst an anemone. I was wondering what you all would recommend for an anemone. I know they naturally host anemones such as ;
Heteractis magnifica "Ritteri"
Heteractis crispa "Seabae"
Macrodactyla doreensis "Long Tentacle"
Stichodactyla gigantea. "True Carpet"

So what are your experiences and thoughts?
 
65 corner and total around just shy of 10 years.( 9 years 10 months) With many facelifts of course ;)
 
Cool. A harem would be cool if it would just stay that way. Good luck to you. I would vote for a huge Stichodactyla gigantea.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 13.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 6.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new