Restocking fee for product that didn't work?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

TnFishwater98

Drink more fishwater there! And I still want more!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What do the BRS reviews on that pump say? I’m sure BRS knows there are issues with that pump with the amount of product they sell…

Lost in the Sauce

BANGERANG!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What do the BRS reviews on that pump say? I’m sure BRS knows there are issues with that pump with the amount of product they sell…
If they can sell it, then still charge something for it, seems like they are still coming up ahead.

People keep talking about what BRS does for the community.... They're a for-profit company, owned in part by a venture capital firm. They do nothing for the community, They do everything for profit margin.

OP
OP
TheReefDiary

TheReefDiary

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If they can sell it, then still charge something for it, seems like they are still coming up ahead.

People keep talking about what BRS does for the community.... They're a for-profit company, owned in part by a venture capital firm. They do nothing for the community, They do everything for profit margin.
I don't think the fact that they're a for profit company doesn't mean they don't do anything for the community. I don't see any other companies doing what they do for black Friday. and they provide content that hundreds of thousands of people watch.

two things can be true at once. they are a for profit business that benefits from the videos they provide, but it also helps hobbyists.

to each their own, not everyone has to agree with that.

mcwhng

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah.. that pump is garbage. I've got two that are paperweights because they connect, lose it, then simply won't connect again.
Agreed-gave up on mine after trying for 3 days. Even setting my router to 2.4 didn’t do anything to help. It’s a piece of junk, too unreliable and unstable.

Lost in the Sauce

BANGERANG!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't think the fact that they're a for profit company doesn't mean they don't do anything for the community. I don't see any other companies doing what they do for black Friday. and they provide content that hundreds of thousands of people watch.

two things can be true at once. they are a for profit business that benefits from the videos they provide, but it also helps hobbyists.

to each their own, not everyone has to agree with that.
I agree, two things can be true at the same time. With BRS, they Attempt to be community oriented and they are a for profit company.

Namely they can do things for the community, but at the end of the day, they are driven by profit margin and that is all.

I'm a hardcore card carrying capitalist. I don't find Fault in the work for profit, it's why I have a job, but BRS does nothing JUST for the goodwill. They used to do a lot of more in depth stuff that wasn't profitable.

Those community things are few and far between after getting saved financially but VC

rtparty

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I agree, two things can be true at the same time. With BRS, they Attempt to be community oriented and they are a for profit company.

Namely they can do things for the community, but at the end of the day, they are driven by profit margin and that is all.

I'm a hardcore card carrying capitalist. I don't find Fault in the work for profit, it's why I have a job, but BRS does nothing JUST for the goodwill. They used to do a lot of more in depth stuff that wasn't profitable.

Those community things are few and far between after getting saved financially but VC

BRS was saved by VC?

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 35 22.6%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 54 34.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 3.9%
Back